Cyber Monday deals started as an online-only alternative to Black Friday deals. That was back in the days when online retail was still a new concept reserved for the chosen few.
Fortunately, times have changed, and Cyber Monday now feels a lot more like an extension of Black Friday. One item that attracts many shoppers to Black Friday sales is also a cornerstone in the Cyber Monday deals. Our focus is on nothing else but TV.
If you have had an eye on a brand new TV set this year, this is the time to bring it to your living room. The Cyber Monday TV deals are an excellent opportunity for you to pick your dream TV at a highly discounted price. Cyber Monday marks the last stop in the annual sales cycle, just before Christmas shopping begins.
When Will Cyber Monday TV Deals Start?
The Cyber Monday deals begin officially on November 29. However, TV deals from top brands and a range of other manufacturers will start on November 26. Lately, there has been a trend for retailers to begin their sales a week in advance before the officially expected day.
As such, it would be a wise thing to keep an eye on as early as now. Besides, while there are still a few days left before Cyber Monday is officially here, the discounts are already on display for the public on online platforms.
Where Can You Get the Best Cyber Monday TV Deals
A broad range of retailers are offering significant discounts on TVs this year. However, if you want to stay on track with the offers, your region is of the essence. Top retailers in the U.S. include:
- Amazon: the marketplace has a range of discounted TVs for various budget options
- Walmart: You will get exceptional flash deals on large TVs on a budget
- Best Buy: Alongside the TV deals, you will often find free or discounted extras
What Cyber Monday TV Deals Can You Expect in 2021?
There is a lot to look forwards to in the Cyber Monday TV deals in 2021. Whatever your budget and regardless of the TV size you are looking for, there are amazing discounts you should take advantage of on both big and small TV sets.
If the Cyber Monday TV deals in 2020 are anything to go by, you can expect to see some unbelievable top-quality TVs at discounted prices from Sony, Samsung, and LG.
They feature anything from 32″ to a whopping 82″ screen with excellent resolution to fill a cinema room. Waiting until the deals are open before buying a TV elsewhere can save you a fortune.
Take a look at a selection of some of the deals to look forward to this coming season.
Best LG TV Deals
LG makes excellent products, TVs included. While the OLED models are a favorite in many households, this year brings several irresistible offers. Whether you are looking for jaw-dropping HDR performance or want a solid TV upgrade, LG has got you covered:
- $1,500 off 77″ CX 4K Smart OLED TV
- $400 off 75″ NanoCell 85 Series 4K Smart UHD TV
- $900 off 65″ Gallery Design 4K Smart OLED TV
- $220 off 65″ CX 4K Smart OLED TV
- $300 off 65″ NanoCell 85 Series 4K Smart UHD TV
- $150 off 55″ NanoCell 85 Series 4K Smart UHD TV
Best Sony TV Deals
Sony has a reputation for being one of the best television makers, offering dozens of models to satisfy your needs. The TVs from this company have superior image quality and feature cutting-edge design. Upgrade your living room with one of these selections from the Cyber Monday deals:
- $300 off 85″ X950H Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- $1,200 off 75″ XBR-77A9G MASTER Series BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
- $200 off 75″ X950H 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- $200 off 65″ X800H 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- $400 off 55″ XBR-55A9G-MASTER Series BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
- $300 off 55″ A8H BRAVIA Smart TV
- $100 off 55″ X800H HD Smart LED TV
- $200 off 65″ X950H 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
Best Samsung TV Deals
Samsung has been on the market for a considerably long time, and its TVs are generally reliable and can last a lifetime with proper care. While they may be on the higher end of the price scale, you can consider them a good investment. Whichever your choice from the Cyber Monday offers below, you will get good value for your money:
- $500 off 82″ Class QLED Q70T Series 4K Dual LED Smart TV
- $1,200 off 75″ Class QLED Q90T Series 4 HDR 16X Smart TV
- $200 off 43″ Class FRAME LED Quantum HDR Smart TV
- $600 off 75″ Class QLED Q80T Series 12X Quantum HDR 12X Smart TV
- $700 off 75″ Class QLED Q70T Series HDR Smart TV
- $1,000 off 65″ Class QLED Q800T 24X Quantum HDR 16X Smart TV
- $300 off 55″ QLED 8K Q900 Series Ultra HD Smart TV
- $200 off 55″ Class QLED Q70T Series 4K Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV
- $200 off 50″ Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series 4K HDR Smart TV
Other Cyber Monday TV Deals
You may also want to check out other TV deals from other brands like Vizio, Insignia, and TCL:
- $210 off 70″ VIZIO Class SmartCast V-Series Smart TV
- $200 off VIZIO 65″ M Series Quantum Class 4K HDR Smart TV
- $250 off Insignia 65″ Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV Edition
- $120 off TCL 40S325 40″ 1080p Smart LED Roku TV
Here is your chance to grab the TV of your dreams from brands you can trust at an unbelievably low price. Keep looking out for more deals for the Cyber Monday shopping spree.
While at it, head to your gift guide page and check out items you can get for your loved ones at discounted prices when Cyber Monday is finally here.