This site is reader-supported. When you click through links on our site, we may be compensated.
Today on the Brief:
- The DXY hits a 52-week low
- Consumers seeking alternatives to cash
- Bank of England rebuilds settlement system to work with CBDCs
Our main conversation is with trader and analyst Tony Greer. In this conversation, he and NLW discuss:
- The Federal Reserve’s role in increasing inequality
- How the Robinhood crowd differs from the 1999 bubble
- Why high-frequency traders might be the real villains when it comes to the retail bubble
- Why gold is surging even though the dollar remains fundamentally sound
- How to navigate the disparity between markets and the real economy
- Why real estate is doing well even as the economy is floundering
The leader in blockchain news, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.